Thursday, July 2, 2009
Night Out
Wellll, the video editor Tim took me out to the bar last night. He said we were goin to someones house here in the Uni Village first to pregame and it ended up being one of the other interns houses. ha. what are the chances. That other intern lucked out cause his roommates are sweet and like to party. I think I'll ask him to switch houses with me ha. Anyways we were drinkin some cheap wine and that got a lil outta hand. Next thing I know I'm at the friggin bar drinkin some dark ass beer. I don't even remember what time we got home but it was pretty damn late and I had to get up at 6:30 to make it to work. Unfortunately when my alarm went off I just hit it and turned it off telling myself I was only gonna sleep for 5 more mins. Well, as you can probably guess, I awoke to find I'd dozed off for about 40 mins and missed the train that gets me to work on time. haha. I got ready as fast as I could, definately still drunk from the previous night and made it to work just a hair under 30 mins late. Fortunately my supervisor wasn't there today. Last night was heaps of fun. I found out that Justine, the hot chick I thought was a model, actualy works right next door to us and now I see here everyday so that is definately a plus. The interns and I have been planning on going to some places while we're on this side of the world. We were thinkin New Zeland, Melbourne and maybe Cairns depending on budget limitations. Should be sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment