Saturday, June 20, 2009
KINGS CROSS!!!
This post is dedicated to Matt Kehl who keeps bugging me about posting something new. Well, last night the other guy Intern and I went out to Kings Cross, which is sort of the Red Light District of Sydney where everyone goes and parties. On the way there we took the train. When we got on the train it reeked of booze. There were about 10 ausie rugbee players slammin beer on the lower level of the train, which is definately illegal. haha. I didn't know they made mixed jim beam/coke cans until I saw those guys chugging them. They were definately the stereotypical, loud as hell, swearing like crazy crew of ausies you might expect. It was awesome and we knew they had to be going to the same place we were headed. When we got there we saw a strip club every other building and the buildings in between the strip clubs were crazy bars. We started out at a sports bar where the Australian rugbee team was on TV. Of course those guys were there. ha. A $12 double G&T and a few beers later we left and bar hopped to a few other bars. Since the other dude tried a beer a few nights ago and only finished about half I suggested he try a smirnoff ice. A lot of the bars that looked really sweet had lines too long to wait for and I only wanted to drink since I haven't had a lot of chances here yet. There were people just walking around on the sidewalks just drinking beer and none of the cops cared. ha. Those damn guys standing at the front of every strip club kept saying "BOYS, BOYSS wanna see some girls??" haha some even came from across the street to ask us. One time I had my hand in my pocket and the dude grabbed my arm and pulled my hand out and gave me a card. haha. i just dropped it. I guess we looked like we were that desperate. I got asked twice if I had any ecstacy for sale ha. Once by a guy who already looked like he'd had enough. Then on the way back all the train stations were closed because it was so late so we took the bus. We were on about 30 mins and just did a huge loop to end up back in the same spot cause we got on the wrong one. ha. Finally after 2 hours and a couple busses later we made it home. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment