Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Half way through first week
It's Wednesday morning right now and it's pouring outside. That would not be a complete problem except for the fact I don't own an umbrella and it's about a 30 minute walk to the train. haha. Right now at work I'm working on a promotion package for the Slam Volleyball annual festival here in Australia. It's something that Andrew (the boss) started 10 years ago and it's grown into something pretty big. www.slamvolleyball.com if you wanna check it out. I met a dood yesterday that was in the office working on the video for the website. Apparently he used to work for Australias MTV and he went to school where I'm staying. He said he knows a lot of people around here so it looks like I may have found a drinking buddy. Hopefully he knows a lot of hot chicks too. ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment